- CONSULTING – Included in this Lab are a minimum of five 1-hour consulting sessions lead by one of our executives – either in person or virtually. Our executive team will contribute to your lab at each major milestone to ensure you get a well-rounded perspective.
- LAB 1 // THE BRAND AUDIT – Objectively understand the current state of your brand and, more importantly, how it’s being perceived and how it matches up with your competition. We will provide you the tools and resources to set the foundation for developing your competitive advantage.
- LAB 2 // CONSUMER 360 – Comprehensively understanding your consumer is fundamental, and we have tools that will give you rich insights and new perspectives. But equally important is forecasting the Macro and Micro trends that are constantly evolving our world and changing markets. Be ahead and stay ahead – balance rear view data, your intuition, and future opportunities. You’ll also map out and orchestrate a consumer journey that will inspire and build anticipation at each customer touch point. Take your audience from attract, engage, and capture phases, towards a thoughtful retention program.
- LAB 3 // BRAND DNA – Your brand story is your most important asset. Learn the art of storytelling and how to strategically manage the life of your brand. We will help you Position, Leverage, and Harvest from the lens of your brand.
- LAB 4 // ACTIVATION MAP – Redefine your goals based on the outcomes of the 3 previous sections. Develop an Ignite, Launch and Sustain program and strategy for marketing your brand. Develop strategy and orchestrate a journey that will take them from low-commitment activities to high-commitment activation.
- BRAND EVALUATION REPORT + RECAP – Upon completion of the entire lab, we’ll provide you brand marketing recommendations, KPI’s to measure, and equity analysis on your company.
- Brand Strategy Lab (Box, Tools, and Exercises)
- Minimum of fIVE, 1-hour Consulting Sessions – In-person or Virtually
- Brand Evaluation Report and Recap
- Brand Labs Portal (Collaboration, Files & Project MGMT)
- Case Studies & Industry Examples
- Video Tutorials, Instructions, and Workbooks
- Video Interviews, Resources, and Articles
- Quarterly Trend Reports and Inspiration
For more Information See: Brand Strategy Lab